A growing water treatment organisation are expanding their team in Melbourne! Due to recent project success the company are looking for an experienced engineer from the water sector to be the key technical point in Australia. This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful water treatment company with exposure to exciting projects across ANZ.
* Oversee and perform all process design activities for the company's water and waste water projects
* Provide the technical expertise on designing Water and Wastewater treatment process systems
* Prepare technical documents and drawings for both tenders and projects including specifications, process description, PFD and P&ID
* Prepare the technical proposals and drawings for new project tenders and bids
* Responsible for equipment specifications, selection and sizing
* Working closely with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
* 8+ years of engineering and design experience on water and waste water treatment projects
* Knowledge of Membrane Technologies including MBR, UF, RO, NF
* Relevant engineering degree - Chemical / Mechanical is highly preferred
* Ability to work both on site and project
If you are interested please do apply with an updated CV!