- Bachelor's degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in stormwater/water/wastewater infrastructure assessment, land planning, sustainability, design, and implementation in Kentucky, Ohio, or Pennsylvania.
- Extensive experience with ageing and complex infrastructure projects particularly involving water, storm water and wastewater pipeline and/or treatment systems.
- Proficient understanding of asset management and pipeline design hydraulics, inspection, condition assessment, and proper repair/rehabilitation design.
- Professional registration in the State of Kentucky, Ohio, or Pennsylvania.
- High level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.
- Experience mentoring and empowering engineers newer in their career.
- Enjoys taking on a leadership role not only as a technical expert in our field but as a servant leader in the community and within the company.
- Thrives in a collaborative project environment and enjoys all forms of communications while working with clients and team members (virtual, in-person, phone).
- Enjoys developing and nurturing strong client and sub consultant relationships.
- Extensive experience developing and overseeing project scope, schedule, and fees for new projects and additional scope/services requested by clients that yield successful projects for clients and the Company.
- Project Management in our Water Resources group provides the opportunity to interact with multiple stakeholders and in a wide variety of services that encompass our discipline in the development of water infrastructure projects: this includes complete A & E design, survey, environmental assessment, field services and hydrologic and hydraulic modeling and analysis for bridges, large culverts, stream restoration, water distribution, sewer collection, water/wastewater treatment, pump stations, and stormwater projects.
- Technical oversight: managing the data research compilation process, analyzing, and correlating scientific and engineering data to recognize discrepancies in results and identifying the possible solutions and risk associated with them.
- Client Engagement and Management offers a chance for the Project Manager to develop and build programs and client relationships to grow this team: this includes understanding clients' needs and how they translate into specific scope and reporting systems. This person will not only meet revenue goals but actively seek out opportunities to exceed expectations.
- Mentoring and developing the Water Resources team to further our success in the industry: this includes not only civil engineering and technical training but empowering those teammates to find their passion and skills in our industry and translating that to continued career success.