Exciting Career Opportunity in the Southwest - Apply Today!
Our dynamic Civil Engineering - Water Resources Team in a Southwest location invites you to explore an exciting opportunity as a Civil Engineer Designer. Connect with us and take the next step in your career!
Benefits You Can Expect as a Civil Engineer Designer - Water Resources:
At our organization, employees enjoy a range of benefits:
- Hybrid + Flexible work schedules
- Competitive salary (compensation adjusted for well-qualified candidates)
- Employee referral + Spot bonus programs
- Comprehensive benefit package for employees and eligible family members
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) 100% Paid by Company
- 401(k) with Immediate 100% Vested Company Match!
- 8 Paid Holidays & 3 Weeks of PTO
- Employee recognition programs
- Community give back + Volunteer programs
- Career pathing, training, professional development + tuition reimbursement
- Perk events, activities, celebrations, swag + more!
- Strong backlog of future work + diverse base of clients
Learn more about our benefits by visiting our website.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Role: Civil Engineer Designer - Water Resources
As a Civil Engineer Designer supporting our Water Resources engineering team, you'll play a key role in planning, analyses, and design of diverse infrastructure projects. Your responsibilities will include stormwater, flood control, water, wastewater, and recycled water projects, streambank stabilization, linear parks, pipelines, pumping stations, wells, reservoirs, and related facilities. You'll engage in hydrologic/hydraulic modeling, utility investigations, permit processing, design calculations, water/sewer hydraulic modeling, field verification, report preparation, and project execution support.
Responsibility Highlights: Civil Engineer Designer - Water Resources
- Work under close supervision, providing support to a project team.
- Assist in developing projects and conventional engineering aspects.
- Utilize GIS for data processing and analyses.
- Prepare hydrologic and hydraulic calculations using the latest software and models.
- Develop drainage design for roadway, park, and site developments.
- Support utility design investigations.
- Contribute to technical reports, memorandums, and exhibits.
- Participate in site visits and meetings.
- Opportunity to work on projects throughout the region.
Minimum Qualifications: Civil Engineer Designer - Water Resources
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- 0-3 years of experience in civil engineering design.
- Working knowledge of relevant software tools.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Self-motivated to work on individual tasks and in a team environment.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications: Civil Engineer Designer - Water Resources
- Relevant certifications or ability to obtain within a reasonable timeframe.
- Experience with modeling software.
- Familiarity with GIS software.
Join us and unlock the potential of your career!