Our client is a national environmental engineering consultancy with a strong focus on water resource management. They are looking for a Water Resource Engineer to join their team. This role is a permanent position based in Adelaide, Australia.
- Designing and implementing water-sensitive urban design projects.
- Conducting hydrological and hydraulic modelling.
- Preparing and reviewing engineering reports, designs, and drawings.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Providing technical expertise on water resource management projects.
- 6-10 years of experience in water resource engineering.
- Strong technical skills in hydrological and hydraulic modelling.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficiency in software such as Tuflow, HEC-RAS, MIKE, RORB, etc.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil, Environmental, or Water Resources Engineering.
If you are interested, please apply with your updated CV.