As a Water Resources Engineer/Project Manager, you will perform hydrologic and hydraulic analysis, perform dam safety assessment and rehabilitation design, design stream\wetland restoration and stormwater management projects, and conduct floodplain and drainage studies. You will perform engineering calculations and produce engineering drawings for a variety of water resources related projects. You will work closely with the ecosystem restoration group, mentor junior engineering staff, and interact with clients, contractors, and local government officials. You will impact the whole project - from business development, conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction.
- B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering;
- 5+ years of experience with water resources projects in one or more of the following areas: stream and wetland restoration, hydrology and hydraulics, stormwater management and compliance, dam safety engineering
- Demonstrated experience with HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, HydroCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience producing engineering drawings;
- Writing skills and preparation of technical reports; and,
- Rosgen certification and experience with EPA SWMM are preferred, but not required.