Are you passionate about managing water resources and contributing to sustainable development? My client are a leading environmental consulting firm based in Illinois, is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Water Resources Project Manager to join our dynamic team. If you have a strong background in water resource management and are eager to make a positive impact on our communities, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Position: Water Resources Project Manager Location: Illinois, United States
- Project Leadership:
- Lead and manage water resources projects from initiation to completion, ensuring timely delivery, within budget, and meeting quality standards.
- Coordinate with project teams and stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, and requirements.
- Develop project plans, schedules, and budgets, and regularly monitor and report on project progress.
- Technical Expertise:
- Apply your expertise in water resource engineering and management to design and implement effective and sustainable solutions.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations of water resources, including watershed management, stormwater management, and flood control.
- Utilize modeling and simulation tools to optimize water resource systems and recommend improvements.
- Stakeholder Engagement:
- Foster strong relationships with clients, regulatory agencies, and other stakeholders involved in water resource projects.
- Effectively communicate project goals, progress, and outcomes to stakeholders, ensuring alignment and satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle.
- Compliance and Regulations:
- Ensure that all projects adhere to relevant environmental and regulatory standards, laws, and guidelines.
- Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in water resource management.
- Team Collaboration:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate water resource management into broader environmental projects and initiatives.
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members, fostering their professional growth and development.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in water resource management, including designing and implementing projects.
- Strong knowledge of relevant software tools and modeling applications for water resource engineering.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Familiarity with local and state regulations related to water resource management.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, cover letter, and relevant certifications to anastasia.o'