Our Water Resources Department focuses on providing timely, cost effective solutions to our client's water and sewer needs. We are a small but growing department with opportunity for advancement. Our primary service area is the northern half of Georgia.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the challenges associated with providing adequate water distribution and sewer collection service to our client's customers.
- Work as a team member with other project engineers to produce reports, studies, specifications and construction documents.
- Apply a diverse knowledge of engineering principles relative to water distribution and sewer collection and/or pumping design based on several years of experience.
- Have experience with construction management of water resources projects
- Meet with clients to discuss needs, conceptualize solutions and develop proposals
- Supervise and seal designs by other engineers
- Manage projects from concept through construction
- Develop an overall understanding of client's long-term goals.
- Participate in business development efforts such as networking in industry organizations, i.e.: GAWP, GRWA, ASCE, AWWA, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 8+ years of design experience
- Knowledge of Autocad and Civil 3D
- PE license in Georgia