A leading full service design firm is looking for a Water Resources Project Manager within their Public Works division in Dallas. The firm provides innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to clients in both the public and private sector.
The role entails working collaboratively in a team environment providing hydrologic and hydraulic modeling and preparation of construction documents for a wide range of public infrastructure, transportation, and private development projects. Located across more than 20 locations in 10 different US states, this company holds a vision to improve the environment in all areas of our lives.
- Prepare hydrologic and hydraulic models using a wide range of modeling tools including HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, GIS, PCSWMMM, XP-SWMM, Infoworks, TUFLOW and Civil 3D & CivilStorm Drainage tools. Hydraulic analysis will include 1D steady/unsteady and 2D modeling
- Prepare hydrologic and hydraulic studies and FEMA permitting
- Research jurisdictional drainage requirements for appropriate incorporation into design and construction drawings
- Oversee production of drainage design and construction drawings using AutoCAD & MicroStation
- Perform data management and prepare exhibits using ArcGIS and QGIS
- Mentor EIT staff regarding hydrologic and hydraulic theory and practice
- Conduct site visits and document findings
- Write reports and coordinate preparation of graphic materials for presentations and documents
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) with a minimum of 4 years of experience
- Ability to prepare civil engineering documents and specifications
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to write clearly to communicate technical issues and design ideas
- Ability to present in a meeting
- Ability to lead and desire to mentor staff
- Ability to manage scope, budget, and schedule
- Ability to develop relationships and understand client needs
- Python programming ability preferred
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.