A well-known civil engineering, surveying, landscape architecture firm in Texas are in search of a self-motivated, forward-thinking team player to act as Project Manager of Water Resources in Fort Worth. A reputable consultant for multiple Dallas-Fort Worth municipalities, the company is a trusted consultancy that provides first class solutions to their clients.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to further develop technical expertise and lead technical staff in preparing various types of hydrology and hydraulics analyses and designs, as well as to develop project management skills and participate in their mentoring program.
- Analysis and production of state, municipal, and private sector H&H and/or drainage studies.
- Analysis and design of stormwater detention facilities.
- Analysis and design of storm drainage networks, cross-drainage culverts, and bridges associated with roadway facilities.
- Analysis and design of stormwater runoff erosion control and stormwater quality facilities.
- Preparation of proposals, reports, schedules, design plans, calculation tables, reports, opinions of probable cost, construction specifications and contract documents.
- Establishing strong communication and collaborative working relationships with team members and clients.
- Organizing and scheduling individual work, and at times, the work of other team members to accomplish project goals within established budgets and schedules.
- Effectively coordinating & collaborating with technical experts, other engineering design teams and sub-consultants.
- Assisting Project Managers in the management of projects and clients.
- Guiding the work of Civil Engineers & CAD Designers
- Assisting in the technical training and development of young Civil Engineers
The successful candidate must have:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering.
- Licensure as a Texas Professional Engineer (Civil) or ability to obtain State of Texas P.E. license within one year.
- 4-6 years of stormwater H&H modeling experience.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office applications required.
- Proficiency using GIS (ESRI ArcMap)
- Proficiency using HEC-HMS & HEC-RAS modeling software.
- Proficiency with XP-SWMM or other 2D modeling applications preferred
- Strong commitment to professional development.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solid working relationships with other team members in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to organize, manage & complete multiple tasks and assignments in a schedule-sensitive environment.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.