International civil engineering firm seeking a seasoned Water Resources Senior PE/PM to help lead their Colorado Water Resources focus; providing technical expertise and mentorship. The firm pride themselves on their technically strong group with fantastic access to technology and education and collaborative culture where all their engineers have the ability to manage and grow professionally.
- PE licence
- 10+ years of relevant professional engineering experience.
- Strong technical expertise in leading hydraulics, hydrologic modelling and design, and river engineering.
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to convey technical skills, supervise and train to junior engineers
- Strong culture focused around professional development, with opportunity to travel across the US for field work
- Comprehensive insurance package, including health, dental, and vision coverage
- Industry leading PTO package and flexible working from home policy
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development and mentoring opportunities
If you have a PE license and are interested in knowing more, please reach out on: