We are actively seeking a creative, highly talented Water/Wastewater Client Manager with a focus in water/wastewater infrastructure design and in-depth design engineering experience in municipal conveyance and pumping systems for immediate employment in Columbus. This role offers an exciting opportunity to focus on client business growth project delivery leadership and mentoring of developing engineering staff by leveraging top notch regional and national water/wastewater engineering expertise and capabilities to expand the central Ohio area business.
The appropriately qualified applicant will have the opportunity to manage and work with an established team of professional engineers on a variety of water, wastewater, and storm water design projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Working with senior members of our Water Business Line team to seek new municipal business opportunities
* Managing projects, including scoping, task management, invoicing and final closeout.
* Planning, scheduling, conducting/coordinating detailed phases of engineering work of a major project, or several small-moderate scope projects
* Supervising and mentoring junior staff
* Communicating project tasks between offices - high level of coordination and communication skills required.
* Making technical presentations
* Overseeing the planning and design of various project elements, the preparation of project reports, hydraulic models, calculations, drawings, construction plans and specifications, permitting packages, and documents for inclusion in the final project deliverables
* Overseeing construction phase engineering services
* Coordination with clients, sub-consultants, regulatory agencies, and members of the public will be necessary to accomplish assigned objectives
* 10+ years of relevant experience
* Solid leadership experience