We are currently looking for a full-time Water/Wastewater Design Engineer in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio area. The engineer will work with experienced professionals and provide senior level expertise to a range of clients in both the public and private sectors.
Along with leadership and mentoring, the engineer will serve as a client liaison, manage projects, perform business development and marketing, and be responsible for undertaking water projects from proposal to completion. The essential duties of the position:
* Perform computer modeling and analysis of water/wastewater systems, and design water/wastewater systems and related components.
* Plan and designs water mains, pumping stations, storage tanks/reservoirs, water treatment plants, and well water systems.
* Plan and design sanitary mains, wastewater pumping stations, wastewater treatment plants.
* Prepare engineering reports, engineering drawings and specifications for complex water/wastewater projects.
* Prepare estimates, schedules and change orders for public improvements.
* Perform construction administration and periodic inspection during construction of water/wastewater facilities.
* Attend public meetings with municipal engineers and clients as required. Attends evening Board meetings of municipal clients as required.
* Conduct quality check of all documents and reports, verifying accuracy of data, information and calculations. Position requirements:
* Registered PE in Ohio preferred
* 5+ years direct design and project management experience with all facets of municipal water or wastewater systems.
* 5+ years water or wastewater systems modeling experience, including model creation, calibration, and evaluation.
* Fluent with computer software including Microsoft Office. Knowledge of AutoCAD a plus.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to write routine technical reports and correspondence. Please apply for immediate consideration.