- A reputable civil engineering firm who work with the largest municipalities on an abundance of exciting water/wastewater projects.
- Employee-centric, mid-sized firm that offers opportunities for career growth and expansion in your technical skills whilst also providing training for leadership.
In this role you will:
- Work alongside existing project and senior project managers to build your leadership skills
- Contribute in field work alongside your team
- Have the opportunity for accessible upward progression in your career
- Have the freedom to work on a variety of projects of your choosing
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years' experience in engineering preferred
- Hybrid/flexible working option
- Competitive salary
- 12% ESOP
- Lively and employee-centric work culture