This company is looking for a Water/Wastewater Engineer III to assist with managing projects, developing business, serving clients and designing pump stations, water and wastewater projects.
- Design of storm water, potable water and wastewater pipelines and pumping stations.
- Preparation of potable water and wastewater master planning reports.
- Planning, review, and design of water and wastewater and general civil infrastructure improvements.
- Develop, plan, and design drinking water and wastewater treatment projects.
- Develop and enhance client relationships and business growth.
- Registered Professional Engineer in Florida.
- B.S. degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering with an emphasis in water/wastewater and hydraulic coursework.
- 5 or more years of progressive experience in the design of water and wastewater projects.
- Experience with creating and manipulating water/wastewater hydraulic models using Bentley Systems and Innovyze software products is required.
- Experience in the design and construction of mechanical piping and pumping systems is desired.