Role: water/wastewater Engineering Manager
Salary: $115-175k BASE (ESOP, 401K, EOY bonus, PTO...)
As an employee-owned company, we empower our team members to grow, explore new possibilities, and use their diverse talents and perspectives to solve humanity's biggest challenges. With over 100 years of innovation in sustainable infrastructure and our expertise in engineering, procurement, consulting, and construction, together we are building a world of difference.
We are currently seeking a Water/Wastewater Engineering Manager to join our business in Atlanta. In this role, you will have the opportunity to deliver high-profile projects for major municipal clients in Atlanta and surrounding regions, including current and future advanced treatment facilities. As a Water/Wastewater Engineering Manager you will be part of a team that is ranked in the top 10 by ENR for Water Design Firms in Water Supply and Sewer Waste and other water-related rankings.
- Provide technical leadership and supervise multi-disciplinary engineering staff for the planning, design, and construction oversight of water and wastewater treatment and pumping facility projects in Atlanta and surrounding regions.
- Support Project Manager in execution of project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Technically mentor junior engineering staff.
- Collaborate with all project engineering disciplines and drive overall project execution.
We are looking for...
- Georgia PE license
- BSc in Civil/Environmental Engineering.
- 8+ years experience in the industry
- Previous engineering consulting experience.
- Experience producing engineering reports and design drawings, preparing technical specifications, and providing engineering services during the construction phase.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the world through sustainable infrastructure and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join us in building a world of difference.