This national company is seeking an Engineering Project Manager with a strong technical background in Water/Wastewater Master Planning and Hydraulic Modeling for their Tampa office. The ideal candidate will manage and lead technical tasks, develop scope/fee and support business development activities, including proposal development.
- Leading multiple project teams for municipal water and wastewater studies, such as: integrated master plans, water distribution and sewer collection system hydraulic evaluations, water quality in distribution systems and asset management.
- Providing technical expertise and guidance to project teams.
- Working with utilities to solve complex issues and develop capital improvement plans.
- Experience in client development, sales/marketing, proposal development.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Polished professional communication, both technical writing and verbal presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, MS is a plus
- 10+ years of related experience
- Expertise with hydraulic modeling software, such as Innovyze products (InfoWater, InfoWorks ICM SE, InfoSewer, InfoSWMM, H2OSURGE, InfoAsset Planner) or Bentley products (SewerGEMS, WaterGEMS, Hammer)
- Experience with GIS applications in water and wastewater planning
- Florida Professional Engineer (PE) license (or the ability to become licensed in Florida within 6 months.