As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for a variety of activities including: performing standard and complex design tasks which require the application of computer aided design equipment. Will perform standard, complex, and non-routine design tasks which requires extensive skill and knowledge of CAD applications. This position will also support project managers in mathematical analysis /calculations and general project organization.
* Bachelor's Degree in practice area from accredited university.
* Professional license - EI required, PE preferred
* Minimum six(6) to eight (8) years of civil engineering experience
* Working knowledge of Civil 3D.
* Experience with the design of Municipal Systems preferred.
* Experience in Construction Administration or Construction Observation a plus.
* Free medical and dental coverage with qualifying wellness credits
* Flex-time policy (half-day Fridays)
* Matching 401K program
* Life and disability insurance
* Paid Time Off /Paid Holidays
* Continuing education/tuition reimbursement
* Professional registration reimbursement
* Performance-based incentives/bonuses
* Relocation assistance