This position is responsible for developing a profitable water and wastewater engineering business within the State of Texas, primarily focused on North Texas. The candidate in this position will focus on business development, project development and staff management responsibilities. In addition, this candidate will assist in managing projects and local clients on current ongoing projects. This position requires the individual to lead high level positioning activities along with securing project opportunities while developing, expanding, and deepening client relationships for the company and continuing to expand the office.
- Results focused
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Relationship building
- Client management
- Financial Acumen
- Customer focused (internal and external)
- Presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Decision Making
- Ability to lead, manage, train, and mentor others
- Exhibits highly developed traits for; initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
- Planning/Organizing/Project Management
- Conflict management/resolution
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with ability to learn other software programs as necessary
- Positioning & Client Development
- Project Oversight & Management
- Client Maintenance
- Staff Recruitment and Management
Bachelor's Degree required in Engineering.
Minimum of 10+ years of experience in design, staff management and business development. Demonstrated ability to develop business resulting in profitable sales and revenue.
Limited travel beyond the geographic boundaries of the office location. Some travel required to corporate headquarters and other office location. 10-15%