LVI is working with a national leading multi-discipline firm with multiple offices with around 1600 employee and continuing to grow out each sector!
This client is looking for a Water/Wastewater, Project Manager who has 10+ years experience in the sector. This engineer will have the knowledge to design water/wastewater projects and will have the opportunity to grow a team under them and be able to train and mentor.
- PE License
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 10+ years experience in water/wastewater treatment
- Has project management experience (optional)
- Confident in training or mentoring younger engineers
- Ambitious, motivated and team player
- Based in Colorado or willing to relocate
- Opportunity to work with public trade, national, regional, local and private owner clients.
- Shared resources across all offices
- Great company culture (business update, bowling league, happy hour, sand volleyball and more)
- Run in house charity where employees support children, disease research and cures, homelessness and hunger throughout methods.
- Leadership and Associates opportunity
- Flexible hours with wfh option
If you have a Professional Engineering License and would like to gain more information about this particular job- apply now!