The Project Management will work closely with and on behalf of their clients to ensure the on-time, on-budget, high quality completion of a design and construction project.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Manager works diligently to complete projects within the scope, schedule, budget, quality, and client satisfaction. This key role is responsible for managing the overall client relationship including any technical, financial or logistical issues that may arise. The Project Manager sells and develops work with specific clients, ultimately leading to a "seller/doer" dual role. The Project Manager will not only develop existing clients but also establish new ones.
The Project Manager coordinates contracts with the client, subcontractors, purchase orders, daily correspondence, and all other project related documents. The Project Manager is responsible for all project financials, and reviews/manages/approves subcontractor payments.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, architecture, science, planning, engineering management or a related degree is required; Master's Degree preferred
- PE or equivalent professional license preferred
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 7 years of experience required; a minimum of 5 years of project management experience required.
- Experience preparing proposals, project plans, extra work authorizations and project closeout documents for projects required
- Experience managing project accounting processes to include project budgeting, forecasts and cash management required
- Experience understanding and interpreting client contract requirements
- Ability to track and oversee multiple projects required
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and other management softwareKnowledge of Deltek Vision preferred
- Knowledge of MS Project and/or Primavera P6 preferred
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task effectively