An exceptional opportunity for growth, in a leadership role, for an experienced Water/Wastewater Project Manager in Albany, New York Branch.
We are seeking candidates with outstanding client skills and relationships who can manage and lead planning and design teams for conveyance (water distribution and wastewater collection), water and wastewater pumping systems, and water/wastewater treatment projects in New York. You will be the primary Client contact, develop the scope/budget for projects, manage the planning and design of projects, and lead project teams.
Do you value a company that puts employee satisfaction and diversity at the forefront of who they are? If so, we wants you!
You will be working for a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design, and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system projects throughout the United States. A forward-thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment.
* Managing, maintaining, and developing Clients
* Managing water/wastewater design, permitting, and construction services from inception through construction
* Assist project teams, mentor junior staff, and review project assignments
* Prepare, monitor, and manage project budgets/schedules
* Preparation of technical documents/reports
* Actively participate in the water/wastewater industry, stay well-informed of new technologies, and participation in professional societies
* Support new business development by contributing to the company's strategic planning, marketing, and business operations planning
* Respond to requests for proposals (RFP's)
* BS Degree in civil or environmental engineering
* 8-10 years of water/wastewater experience
* Professional engineering (PE) license
* Good interpersonal and presentation skills
* Project management experience for water/wastewater design projects In New York