We are currently in need of a Water/Wastewater Project Manager to join a growing engineering firm and lead their Texas Water/Wastewater projects. This is a remote position.
The candidate will be responsible for the technical leadership in water and wastewater pipeline design, project management of complex water and wastewater projects, and the development of innovative solutions to assist clients in developing sustainable projects.
They will also manage projects including financials, project reports, personnel and the QA/QC process, market and support Water/Wastewater initiatives, and coordinate with Water/Wastewater staff in other regions to support water, wastewater projects throughout the company.
- Professional Engineer with 5 to 15 years of experience in design, permitting and construction administration of water and wastewater projects for public and private clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering; advanced degrees and management experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Team builder, experienced with Microsoft software platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in pipeline design.
- Hydraulic modeling, design of pumping systems or treatment facilities preferred but not required.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.