We have a fantastic opportunity with one of the most consistently ranked companies among the top ten "Best Firms to Work For" and Engineering News-Record's top 50 firms worldwide. They are in need of a Water/Wastewater Project Manager to join its collaborative team in Texas.
This individual will serve a key function in leading and supporting design and permitting efforts for a variety of land development projects, more specifically water and wastewater distribution systems and pump stations including wastewater treatment facilities. The Project Manager will have the opportunity to work with top industry leadership in a continuous learning environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering required
- Professional Engineer license
- 5+ years of successful, local and related site/civil engineering experience with a concentration in land development on both small and large projects
- Strong client development and client management abilities
- Expertise in water and wastewater design, hydraulic analysis and design
- Experience in technical and proposal writing. Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities
- Proficiency of AutoCAD or Civil 3D
- Active participation in professional organizations
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.