A well-respected, national civil engineering consultancy in North Dallas is currently in search of an ambitious and dedicated Water/Wastewater Project Manager. The company are leading experts in Water/Wastewater projects, commonly assisting cities with the development of capital improvement plans for infrastructure needs.
The company offers a clear pathway for career development, financial contributions to educational or professional certifications, and boast an extremely competitive compensation package including a generous quarterly bonus.
- Licensed P.E. in Texas
- Bachelors/Masters in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 7-25 years of engineering experience
- Enjoys team and client interaction
- Competent project engineer/manager
- Business development professional
- A seller-doer
- Great at directing a team
- Quarterly bonus (above industry average)
- One of the best reputations in Texas
- Mid-sized, family oriented firm
- Hybrid schedule
- Clearly-mapped progression scheme
- Tuition reimbursement
- Great work-life balance
- Repeat business with longstanding clients
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.