A well-respected, mid-sized civil engineering consultancy with offices across Texas is currently in search of ambitious and dedicated Water/Wastewater engineers in Amarillo. The company are leading experts in Water/Wastewater projects, commonly assisting cities with the development of capital improvement plans for infrastructure needs.
The company offers a clear pathway for career development, financial contributions to educational or professional certifications, and boast an extremely competitive compensation package. The right candidate will:
- be a Licensed P.E. in Texas
- have a Bachelors/Masters in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- have 10-15 years of engineering experience
- enjoy team and client interaction
- be a competent project manager and business development professional
- be a seller-doer
- be great at directing a team
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.