My client is looking for a Senior Project Manager with municipal water/wastewater experience. The ideal candidate will have water or wastewater design experience and the ability to manage projects. Experience in the Florida market is a plus.
This is an opportunity to join a firm that wins complex projects but maintains its entrepreneurial spirit.
A comprehensive benefits package is provided. Occasional travel within Florida to other offices or client locations may be required.
Essential Job Functions
The Senior Project Manager will implement the scope of work, lead the project teams and subconsultants, maintain budget compliance and schedule adherence, ensure quality products and services, and achieve client satisfaction.
Education and Experience
- BS in Environmental, Civil, Chemical Engineering or related engineering discipline
- Professional Engineer in FL or the ability to become licensed in Florida
- 10+ years of water/wastewater experience
- Project management experience
- Exceptional problem-solving and action-planning skills