We have a current opportunity for a Water/Wastewater Senior Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Dallas with focus on managing a variety of Pipeline Design, Master Planning, Water Treatment, Water Pumping Stations, Elevated and Ground Storage Tanks, Water Distribution Analysis, Wastewater Collection Design projects.
The Senior Project Manager will also be responsible for Permitting and Regulatory Compliance, Franchise Utility Identification and Coordination, Replacement, Lift Station and Force Main Design, Directional Boring, Micro Tunneling, Pipe Jacking, Tunneling, and Product Cost Estimating.
You can expect:
- a beautiful building where everyone has their own office
- a diverse, collaborative and friendly team
- Monday morning raffle - $50 prize
- Hybrid schedule
- Generous compensation
- Continuous training and mentoring
- Stability ($1.5 backlog of projects)
The successful candidate will have:
- PE License in Texas
- Demonstrably good tenure with previous firms
- 10+ years of project management experience
- Ability/willingness to travel
- Business development experience
- Established connections within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.