- Independently lead detailed planning studies, designs, plans, and technical specifications for pump stations, storage facilities, water/wastewater treatment facilities, and other water, wastewater, and stormwater conveyance systems.
- Technical responsibilities may include performing basis-of-design analyses, asset condition analyses, design calculations, infrastructure siting, detailed design and permitting.
- Lead and support design projects, providing project planning and coordination, design method development, technical specification development, coordination of front-end documents, engineering report preparation and coordination, equipment sizing and selection, and quality control reviews.
- Serve as the Engineer-of-Record on projects and support task order-based projects.
- Lead construction administration and observation.
- Lead master plans, concept development, and other studies.
- Serve as a technical expert in water, wastewater, and stormwater systems.
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil/Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or like degree with relevant experience is required.
- 10-15 years of experience with municipal water, wastewater, and stormwater systems planning and design. Experience in the industrial and aviation sector is a plus, but not required.
- Professional (P.E.) licensure is required.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare high-quality reports and technical memoranda; preparation and sealing design plans and specifications.
- Strong technical background and experience in designing water/wastewater and stormwater utility systems, pipelines, pump stations, storage, treatment plants, and control measures.
- Must have knowledge of design software platforms such as Civil 3D, Revit, Plant 3D and SWMM required to develop quality construction documents.