Are you interested in becoming a expert in your market and growing with a company who have a great presence in the water industry? Being part of a collaborative and dynamic team of professionals? Then look no further.
A multi-discipline firm, located in Atlanta who have a strong water department are looking to bring on a Team lead to oversee and inherit a team of technical experts. Their goal is to grow exponentially in 2023 by bringing on assets to their team.
You will work on projects related to municipal water and waste-water treatment plants, including but not limited to major treatment plant expansions, regional water quality studies.
- PE License (MUST)
- BSc in Civil/ Environmental engineering
- 10+ years in waste-water projects
- Ability to lead a team
- ESOP Program from Day 1
- Flexible hybrid working schedule
- inherit a well established team
- Strong progression structure with supportive management
- Thriving work culture
If you're interested, then apply now.