We have a current opportunity for a Water/Wastewater Practice Leader in Denver. As a Practice Leader, you will have an entrepreneurial spirit with a creative vision for growth for the local water practice and beyond. Markets are not limited by location but driven by strong relationships.
The company operates with a style of open communication and is looking for someone that can establish and cultivate client relationships, identify and track leads, make presentations, write proposals and scopes of work, establish budgets, and ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- 12 years of experience in water/waste water treatment and experience managing water projects
- Client contacts and relationships with local municipalities, area counties, water management authorities and local, regional, state agencies
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in the State of Colorado.
- Business development skills and the proven ability to win work.
- Experience writing proposals, scopes of work, and budgets for projected work.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage & mentor staff, and direct resources effectively in a positive manner.
- Demonstrated ability to manage water/wastewater projects profitably
- Providing practice vision, business planning and strategy, establishing goals
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any acquaintances who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.