Ranked as one of the top places to work in Denver, my client is looking to start building out their water/wastewater division out of their Denver Office. This firm is known for great career progression through their mentorship programes and has a great company culture, due to their strong ESOP structure which has seen huge success.
The role itself is overseeing a team of 8-10 engineers/managers and you would be responsible for the completion of projects from start to finish, mentoring junior engineers and mainating/gaining client relationships within the market.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyse and problem solve complex water/wastewater issues, while bringing reliable and cost-effective solutions to our clients
- Working to provide cost effective solutions to huge projects in the Denver area
- Being proactive in learning new skills
- Professional Engineering license is a must
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant post education experience in Water-Wastewater Engineering
- Experience with the design of water distribution systems, wastewater collection systems and sewage pump stations OR water treatment and potable water
If you are interested please apply through the link