Seeking a Water/Wastewater Infrastructure Design Lead in the Indianapolis office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Lead & Manage the design of wastewater conveyance including collection, force mains and lift stations. Evaluate convenience systems using the advanced modeling tools. Experience designing small to large pump stations.
* Assist in managing the development of complex engineering projects; develop schedules, prepare budget and scope. Develop and implement planning and modeling efforts.
* Performing independent design tasks, preparing construction drawings compiling reports, completing quantity takeoffs and cost estimates, letters and memos, and preparing other associated project deliverables with limited supervision.
* Exercising initiative, judgment, and decisiveness as appropriate and as required in areas of responsibility.
* Communicating with reviewing agencies and coordinating with other disciplines.
* Conducting detailed due diligence regarding design requirements and permitting processes.
* Obtaining permit approvals and tracking jurisdictional schedules.
* Construction management, including inspections, coordination with contractors, and prepare observation report.
* Masters in Civil or Environmental Engineering with emphasis on wastewater conveyance including collection, force mains and lift stations.
* 4-12 years of experience in wastewater infrastructure engineering consulting services, including planning, design, assessing and construction administration
* Professional Engineer License is required
* Team- and client-focused attitude directed towards delivering high quality work on time and within budget
* Proven record of successfully bring in and executing profitable assignments for clients and developing new key client accounts.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Active participation in related professional associations a plus
* Ability to prepare key proposals and deliverables.
* Ability to lead multi-discipline project teams.
* Computer skills including sanitary sewer hydraulic modeling, project management, MSWord®, MSExcel®, MSAccess® and file management a plus