A leading consultancy firm is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager specializing in overseeing water/wastewater treatment projects in Denver. With a wide portfolio of projects including water/wastewater treatment plant, pump station, lift stations, water line, sewer line, and utilities, the Project Manager will be responsible for the accurate and timely completion of the projects.
The Project Manager will be responsible for...
* Overseeing the scheduling of contractors, employees, and material shipments.
* Organising budgets, timelines, and consult with architects and engineers
* Providing leadership and direction to make sure the project vision is on time and under budget
* Interacting directly with the client, engineers, vendors, and other contractors
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 5 years of experience in Project Management preferred
- 10 years of experience working utilities (water line and sewer line) and water/wastewater projects preferred
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Project Management role, then please don't wait to apply.