A widely known heavy civil contractor is currently seeking a Water Treatment Project Manager for their projects in the Bay Area. This contractor is well-known across California, and has an established presence across the state, so there will be plenty of backlog in the area for the future. They are highly respected across the industry, and maintain a safe and tight-knit working environment, as demonstrated by their extremely low turnover rate and backbone of long-term staff.
The Water Treatment Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in the water treatment industry as a project manager
- Good experience with an established water treatment general contractor is preferred
- Commitment and dedication to company values and principles
Benefits/perks associated with the position:
- Competitive base salary + many bonus incentives
- Full insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401k match
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Opportunity for career development at one of the most recognizable water treatment contractors in the entire state of California
If you are interested in the Water Treatment Project Manager role, please don't wait to apply!