A construction contracting firm specializing in water/wastewater treatment facilities currently has an opening for a Project Manager the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Experience in water treatment plant construction: water reports, concrete, mechanical, etc. would be preferred. Project Managers would be required to budget, schedule and direct a safe and successful construction site.
This contractor chases work around the Dallas/Fort Worth area and has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the PM will integrate with. They prioritize high standards for safety and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Project Manager will be responsible for…
- Bid package preparation, prepare bid tabulations, and offer suggestions for selections by owners
- Directing scheduling, budgeting, and bidding
- Reviewing request for changes and provide approval
- Interacting directly with the client, manager, vendors, and other contractors
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications…
- Degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- Able to travel extensively to projects around Dallas
- Proven planning and organizational capabilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in water/wastewater treatment plant construction
- Competitive pay, with great bonuses and perks
- Works on excellent projects with an extensive pipeline
- Recognizes and rewards hard work
- Empowering and supportive management
- Several health plan options, dental and vision insurance
- Lucrative 401k plan with generous match
If you're interested in this role, please don't wait to apply. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.