Are you a seasoned professional in water treatment construction, passionate about ensuring the delivery of high-quality water treatment projects? Our client is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Water Treatment Construction Superintendent to join their dynamic team in San Jose, California.
As a Water Treatment Construction Superintendent, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the construction of water treatment plants. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing day-to-day construction activities to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Collaborating with project managers, engineers, and subcontractors to ensure efficient work-flow and adherence to project specifications.
- Conducting regular site inspections to monitor progress, quality, and safety compliance.
- Providing leadership and guidance to construction teams, fostering a culture of excellence and safety.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations, codes, and standards.
To be successful in this role, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
At least 5 years of recent experience: Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience directly involved in the construction of water treatment plants as a foreman or superintendent.
Proven track record: Demonstrated success in managing and delivering water treatment construction projects from inception to completion.
Technical expertise: Strong understanding of water treatment processes, construction methodologies, and industry best practices.
Leadership skills: Ability to lead and inspire construction teams, fostering a collaborative and safety-focused work environment.
Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with team members, clients, and stakeholders.
Problem-solving: Proven ability to identify and resolve challenges during the construction process.
Regulatory knowledge: Familiarity with relevant environmental and safety regulations governing water treatment construction projects.