We are seeking an experienced Environmental Scientist with expertise in wetland delineation to join our team in Portland, OR. As an Environmental Scientist, you will be responsible for conducting wetland delineation studies and assessments for various clients across the region. You will be working with a team of scientists and engineers to deliver innovative solutions that address complex environmental challenges.
- Conduct wetland delineation studies and assessments
- Prepare technical reports and regulatory submissions
- Develop mitigation plans and monitor wetland restoration projects
- Provide technical guidance and support to project teams
- Communicate with clients, regulatory agencies, and stakeholders
- Manage project budgets and schedules
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Environmental Science or related field
- 8+ years of experience in wetland delineation studies and assessments
- Strong technical skills in wetland identification and classification
- Experience with environmental regulations and permitting processes
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to travel to project sites as needed
This company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off. This is a great opportunity to join a growing environmental consulting firm and make a positive impact on the environment. If you are passionate about wetland delineation and want to work on challenging projects, please submit your resume for consideration.