Title: Wholesale Origination Manager
Summary My client is an industry leading owner operator of utility scale renewable projects across the US. If you are looking for an opportunity to work on exciting new technologies including BESS and Green Hydrogen, then this could be the right opportunity for you! With over 7.5 Gigawatts of assets across the country my client is looking for a talented Wholesale Origination Manger to join their team. The Wholesale Origination Manager will be responsible for leading efforts to originate, structure, and negotiate structured wholesale utility power offtake contracts.
The Wholesale Origination Manager will be responsible for….
- Identify new origination opportunities, propose outreach strategy and messages for key customers for all products under development.
- Work alongside internal teams to develop target customer profiles for wholesale offtakes
- Lead negotiations for long-term structured transactions to support the financing and build out of new renewable energy projects.
- Lead negations of PPAs and evaluate RFPS.
The Wholesale Origination Manager should have experience with….
- 3+ years of experience with renewable projects and familiarity with power markets.
- BS degree required, MBA or relevant masters preferred.
- Aptitude for analytical and financial modeling.
- Able to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.