A leading local renewable energy company is looking to hire a Wind Farm Site Manager to be based in Aomori, Japan to lead the operation of wind farms. An exciting opportunity to be part of the fast-growing wind power industry.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Be part of the fastest-growing company and embark on exciting wind projects within Japan
- Responsible for the operation, maintenance, inspection, troubleshooting work of wind turbine installation
- Key contact to communicate site issues with stakeholders and provide follow up as needed
- Coordinate efforts of on-site turbine technicians
- Willing to be based in Aomori, Japan
- Experience in site management of wind farms
- Strong communication in English and Japanese mandatory
- Individuals with the below qualifications or experience are preferred: First-class Electrical Work Construction Management Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Machine Maintenance Technician
If you are interested in the above, apply or reach out to Sandra today.