Looking to put your mechanical design skillset to bring a positive impact to the green energy sector? A fast-growing wind company is looking to hire a Mechanical Design Engineer to support the development and design of wind turbine structures.
- Support the conceptual design and development of wind turbine structures and components
- Testing, evaluation, assembly, installation, and testing of prototypes and mass-produced machines
- Experience in acquiring certification for large wind turbines will be an advantage.
- Well-versed in 3D CAD and 2D drawings.
- Knowledge in structural design of systems (e.g. Drive mechanism, heat, fluid, measurement, safety, etc. )
- Practical experience in design, testing, evaluation of mechanical/industrial equipment
- Japanese business level or above
If you are interested in the above, apply or reach out to Sandra today.