One of the largest nationwide multifamily owner developers are looking for a Senior Superintendent for a 400 unit multifamily project in Nashville. This lead Superintendent will run daily operations, on multifamily project sites, including working with project team and subcontractors.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and run new construction of garden-style wood frame luxury multifamily projects.
- Enforce safety & permitting regulations.
- Communicate with subcontractors and field staff to ensure adherence to schedules, plans, and specifications.
- follow and interpret architectural plans and drawings.
- Review/approve vendor estimates, material requests, and invoices.
- Attends and can run project status meetings and assists in problem-solving.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction/Business Management required or equivalent field/on-site project experience.
- 5+ years of experience building garden-style multifamily projects.