An American Water Treatment Company is looking for a Business Development Manager in Shanghai to focus on the development for Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD).
Alongside with 2 other team members, this role will be reporting directly to the Senior Director for BD. This role will also be responsible for developing the ZLD business for both China and India.
- Responsible for expanding wastewater treatment utilizing RO
- Identify potential clients in the target market and develop relationships with the prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Work closely with design and production teams to ensure product specifications are executed as follows
- 8+ years of sales / business development within the water treatment sector
- Proven track record in sales (ZLD preferred)
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required
- Regional travel for up to 30-50% domestically and internationally (to India)
- Ability to develop business plans and commercial documents
- Skilled at customer relationship management, business planning and project execution
If you are interested, kindly 'Apply Now' with you CV and we will be in touch with you shortly.