LVI are proudly partnered with an industry leading and award winning, multidisciplinary engineering company looking for an accident reconstructionist . They pride themselves on delivering high quality investigatory reports, that specialize in vehicle accident reconstruction, bio mechanical analysis, motor carrier compliance, and the extraction and analysis of digital data from heavy truck, passenger vehicles, GPS, and other electronic devices. After a successful financial year our client is in search, of a dedicated professional accident reconstructionist or bio-mechanical engineer to join the team, helping to capitalise on the next year and grow the team across Ohio.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Travelling to different accident scenes to perform inspections and gather data.
- Performing failure analysis and conducting field investigations involving various types of vehicles and mechanical equipment involved in incidents.
- Contribute towards business growth and developing client relationships.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to analyse complex issues at accident scenes.
- Provide expert witness testimony of findings at deposition or trial.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- P.E. License or ACTAR Certification
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Oliver Edser at LVI Associates on LinkedIn for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!