A local, midsize architecture firm is seeking an Architectural Designer to join their team! This firm specializes in public, institutional, and civic/cultural projects and is very invested in their local community. In addition to community involvement, this firm is also characterized by a cohesive, collaborative office culture and monthly social events for employees.
- Work with the design team to develop design concepts and construction documents.
- Prepare drawings and specifications for construction projects.
- Ensure that all projects meet the required standards and regulations.
- Conduct on-site inspections to ensure that construction work is proceeding according to the design plans.
- Communicate with clients and contractors to ensure that all requirements are met.
- Excellent design and drafting skills.
- Strong knowledge of Revit.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A minimum of four years of experience in a similar role.
- A degree in architecture.
- Fluency in Revit.
- Ability to work on a hybrid schedule.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume here!