This is a 100% employee-owned company that has consistently grown since its inception. With the emphasis they put on their employees, their company culture of open communication and meritocratic promotion structure allows for quick growth.
You will be working on an array of projects in remedial design and investigation, regulatory compliance, and environmental due diligence. The environment is fast-paced, you'll be interacting with clients and will need to be committed to delivering quality work and a high-level client experience.
- Remedial Investigation and Design
- Performing Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Regulatory Compliance
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Client Interaction-committed to delivering a high-quality client experience
- Litigation Support
- B.S. or M.S. in Environmental Engineering
- Must be a Licensed P.E. in California
- Must have 5+ years of professional experience in the environmental space including performing Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments, remedial design and investigation, soil vapor extraction, multi-phase extraction, implementation of engineering controls
- Must have experience managing teams across disciplines, internally and externally to perform remediation projects
- Must have permitting experience and knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K Employer Matching
- Paid Paternal Leave
- Vacation, Sick, and Holiday Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monthly Cell phone stipend
- Work From Home Equipment Stipend
Please apply to find out more!