Associate Project Development Manager:
A leader in the industry of development, acquisition and operation of renewables and energy storage is looking to bring on an Associate Project Development Manager to join their West Coast team! This company is small but mighty, with a start-up mentality and a portfolio of 2.4 operating GW and a strong development pipeline. This company has a focus on innovation and is always working to optimize solutions in step with an evolving regulatory, political, environmental and market landscape.
The Associate Project Development Manager will be responsible for…
- Supporting the company's objective to develop and grow a portfolio of renewable energy generation assets.
- Managing internal and external resources- collaborating with the engineering, finance, legal and environmental teams to successfully develop candidate projects.
- Assisting with and managing project development through financial close/start of construction.
- Maintaining an overview of relevant business and competitive environment, including regulatory and environmental legislation.
- Traveling to project sites as needed
- The siting and permitting of utility scale solar or wind generation facilities.
- CAISO interconnection and CEQA permitting.
The Qualifications for this role include…
- Bachelor's Degree or higher- either in engineering, environmental science, land use planning, business, or another related field.
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in real estate development, environmental consulting, or engineering management.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers.
- Intermediate level experience in the following categories: Real estate, stake holder presentations, permitting, market assessment, contractual relationships, and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Able to work on a Hybrid schedule and be on-site in Walnut Creek, CA