One of our clients in the system integration industry are looking for a Senior Automation and Controls Engineer within Birmingham AL. The opportunity has the ability to work on a hybrid schedule, with a few days working from home and a couple of days within the office.
This individual must be technical in automation and control systems programming, using platforms such as PLC, HMI, SCADA or DCS. As well as being proactive, resourceful, and highly motivated with good communication skills with ability to work in a high output environment.
- Remote working opportunities
- Great progression/growth structure
- Minimal Travel
- Diverse project portfolio
- Incredible benefits including 100% Health and Medical coverage and 10% 401k match
- Provide application/control systems design and development for systems.
- Develop and evaluate alternative system solutions.
- Modify program/system logic involving multiple systems.
- Develop proficiency in several programming languages and control device networks for PLCs and HMIs.
- Interact with customers to gain an understanding of the business environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant industrial automation experience
- At least 4+ years' experience within manufacturing or system integration having worked with some of the below systems:
- Honeywell Experion
- Wonderware InTouch
- FTView ME
- Studio 5000 / RS Logix 5000
- Control Logix
Feel free to reach out if you're interested in learning more!