This position is responsible for directing project managers, field operational staff, purchasing, and all activities related to the safe and profitable implementation of AV projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct and manage AV Project Managers, Technicians, and purchasing manager.
- Manage internal activities including all engineering, CAD, programming, field engineering, shop activities, installation and repair services, on-going engineering project support, and project sign off
- Work with regional office operations managers and outside staffing agencies to ensure projects are properly staffed with appropriate technicians, materials, tools and resources.
- Identify qualified sub-contractors for project installations and service calls.
- Manage internal activities to support client expectations
- Ensure company and industry standards and best practices are followed by technicians and sub-contractors.
- Determine and provide necessary uniforms, equipment, tools and testers to ensure safe and productive onsite installation activities.
- Work with regional operations managers, manufacturers, government authorities and safety training entities to ensure that company personnel receive required and desired training to meet all industry, government and manufacturer requirements.
- Customer liaison in absence of Project Manager
- Create and maintain project related documentation in accordance with company guidelines
- Maintain scheduling and resources for the department
- Enforce company's Safety Program
- Serve as escalation point for customer service and support issues.
- Oversee AV warehouse operations, including space management and inventory control.
- Manage compensation, performance reviews and discipline process for direct reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested apply now!