Company Overview: We are representing a leading Geotechnical and Construction Materials Testing firm committed to providing high-quality engineering services to their clients. With a focus on innovation, excellence, and client satisfaction, they have established themselves as a trusted partner in the geotechnical and construction industry. As part of their continued growth, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced Geotechnical Branch Manager to lead operations in the Dallas area.
Position Overview: The Geotechnical Branch Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the geotechnical and CMT operations in the Dallas branch. This includes project management, business development, client relations, team leadership, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality services that meet or exceed client expectations.
Leadership and Team Management:
- Provide strong leadership to the geotechnical and CMT team, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Mentor and develop staff, ensuring a high level of technical expertise and professional growth.
- Foster a culture of safety, quality, and efficiency within the branch.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand the client base and increase market share.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, ensuring their needs are met and exceeded.
- Collaborate with the corporate leadership team to develop and implement business development strategies.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and completion of geotechnical and CMT projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Monitor project performance, identify risks, and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure technical excellence and adherence to industry standards.
- Implement and maintain quality assurance processes to ensure the accuracy and reliability of geotechnical and CMT services.
- Stay abreast of industry advancements and best practices to continuously improve service quality.
- Develop and manage the branch budget, ensuring financial goals are met.
- Monitor financial performance, identify opportunities for cost savings, and implement effective financial strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, or related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license in the state of Texas.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in geotechnical engineering and CMT.
- Proven track record of successful project management and business development.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- Familiarity with local regulations and industry standards in Texas