LVI are proudly partnered with an industry leading and award winning multi-disciplinary forensic structural engineering and building science firm. They pride themselves on delivering high quality restoration work for a diverse scope of clientele. The company focuses the majority of their work around the condominium repair and restoration market and places company culture at the top of their agenda; ensuring their employees have full autonomy over their schedule, enable flexibility around the working-from-home model, and invest heavily in the education and training of their staff. Having grown year-on-year for the past forty years, they are looking to capitalise on another successful year and grow their team out of Edmonton and add talented and driven building envelope specialists to their team.
- Condition surveys, gather data and prepare reports, drawings and specifications
- Conduct property condition assessments and prepare reports. On-site reviews of construction/restoration projects in accordance with codes and standards
- Investigate to diagnose specific problems related to the building envelope and recommend repair options
- Prepare drawings and plans for building envelope restoration projects in accordance with codes and standards
- Contract administration
- Bachelors of Civil Engineering degree from an accredited university or Civil Engineering Technologist background
- 1-5 year's experience
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Excellent verbal and technical written communication skills
- Knowledge of building codes and computer engineering programs, such as Auto-CAD
- Organised, detail-oriented candidates who can multi-task and follow through
If this role isn't specifically in line with your experience, or you're just looking for something bit different, connect with Harry Pollock at LVI Associates on Linked-In for a confidential conversation to discuss other options and opportunities!